You have an app idea?
Great, we’d like to hear about it. If you’ve ever said “there should be an app for that” and are interested in becoming an app entrepreneur then join our growing app community The AppVillage.
Idea Submission Process
App idea submissions currently closed.
We’re currently working on our latest round of submissions and have been inundated with some great app ideas. As a result we have closed submissions indefinitely so we can focus on building our design and development community and more importantly, releasing some pretty cool apps.
We understand that you probably have the killer idea and you are excited about making it happen. But for now we wouldn’t be able to give it the time it deserves. Our aim is to release several apps over the coming months, secure further funding for new ideas and grow the business so we can employ more resources to reopen submissions again soon.
Please join our mailing list below and we’ll let you know when we are open for new app idea submissions.
Sorry for any disappointment we may have caused.
Sign up to receive an email notification when we accept new ideas.
Sign up to be notified
Be an innovator but be prepared!
For more information read our FAQ’s here which includes information on how we determine what royalty share you receive. Also an executive summary of the agreement can be read here
Idea check — before you submit your idea:
Please check that you have:
- Thought about the idea in-depth and are convinced there’s a real need for it (what problem are you solving?)
- Did some research on the web and the AppStore to see whether the app already exists and how yours is different
- Asked at least another 3 people whether this is a good idea
- Have written a concise summary that explains what it does why anyone should buy it. I.e. “PlayMoney – create your own currency and print it via AirPrint”
- Thought about how the app will make money for you and everyone involved. Fixed price, in-app purchases, subscription to companion service, etc.